Fletcher Custom Pistols, LLC
Custom work on 1911 pistols, Browning Hi-Powers and Smith & Wesson revolvers
GENERAL TERMS AND POLICIES
1. All prices are subject to change without notice.
2. Full house custom pistols are quoted on an individual basis to meet the needs of the customer. Smaller jobs can be priced from the price lists (parts excluded).
3. Delivery: An estimated delivery time will be given with quoted work. It is an estimate based upon current workload and backlog at the time the quote is prepared and our backlog can change rapidly pending actual orders received. Delivery time is contingent upon parts availability & any third party services (i.e., refinishing) which are beyond the control of Fletcher Custom Pistols, LLC. I do not use a "notification" system; if your pistol is not in my shop, then it is not in line to have work performed on it. Full custom projects can be a year turnarond or longer due to my backlog and availability.
4. All test firing is done using commercial full metal jacketed round nose ammunition. Customer is to specify and supply 250 rounds of any ammunition which differs from that noted and an additional charge may apply.
5. A 50% deposit is required on full house custom pistol work at the time of contract acceptance. Once custom work is completed, an invoice for the balance due will be sent. Small jobs will be billed upon completion or can be prepaid.
6. Virginia residents are required to pay Virginia Sales Tax.
7. Payments may be made by cash, certified check or money order. Personal checks are accepted with prior arrangement but may be held until cleared (10 business days minimum) prior to shipping. I do not accept credit cards at the present time.
8. All changes to an order must be made in writing. Changes may be subject to additional charges and a delay in delivery.
9. Workmanship - Work is performed to the best of my ability and my goal is to exceed your expectations. I am a one-man shop and will make every reasonable effort to keep you a satisfied customer.
10. Return shipping on handguns will be by next day Federal Express or UPS delivery. Return shipping will be billed at actual FedEx/UPS overnight shipping cost. Return shipping must be to customer's address from which received.
11. You must contact me immediately prior to shipping any firearms or parts to me. Refer to the "Contact" section of this web site for detailed shipping information.